Fleming SAC wants YOU!
We in the Student Administrative Council are recruiting some new faces to help us get word out to the students on campus. We are currently looking for high energy students that will be helping our SAC members make students aware of up-coming events while promoting Fleming. As a Street Team member, you are SAC’s communication to and from the student body.
Your OPINION is what matters. You are a student, you hold the POWER.
Why become a Street Team member?
1. Awards – Street Team specific and additional S.A.C. Awards
2. Resume/Co-Curricular Record Building – Gain experience and add to your resume/C.C.R.
3. Volunteer Hours – Get volunteer hours for program
4. Invitation to Student Leadership Banquet
5. Training Certifications – Positive Space level 1, AODA, Drink Smart, Safe Talk
6. Appreciation Nights
7. Street Team Specific Swag
8. Making awesome memories and having fun during your college years!
We want you to join our team. Become part of the Fleming SAC Street Team; Let your voice be heard! Fill out this Street-Team-Application and email it to Sarah-Jayne Riley or drop it off at our office, located in room C1430.